Your baby loves that snug, tight, comfortable feeling — reminding them of those peaceful days in the womb, swaddling your baby mimics those feelings making there transition from womb to baby life easy & secure. Studies have shown that baby’s that are swaddled are overall happier, healthier & sleep way better.
Here are a number of notable benefits that swaddling has on a baby.
- Babies who are swaddled sleep for longer periods at a time.
- Swaddled babies sleep more peacefully.
- Swaddling prevents sudden wake-ups from spontaneous movements such as the startle reflex.
- Swaddling your baby prevents them from scratching their face.
- Swaddling mimics the feeling of being touched, which is important for a baby especially when they wake up at night.
- Wearing a swaddle helps baby’s stay asleep on there back & prevents them from rolling around.
- Swaddling helps babies with colic by applying a light pressure on there belly relieving them of discomfort.
- Swaddled babies tend to fall asleep more quickly and stay asleep for longer periods throughout the night. If a baby sleeps better, then Mom and Dad sleep better, which is great for the whole family!
Shop our favorite swaddles